Welcome Guest  Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Sailing Plans ( Forum Locked)

Subject Topic: Ladies Day on the pond Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Andy Freeman on 14 March 2003 at 8:53am - IP Logged
View Andy Freeman's Profile Profile   Search   Quote Andy Freeman Quote   Send Msg  
Andy Freeman
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
04 September 2002
141 Posts

All,

After last weekends abortive efforts Donna still wants to make her inaugral sail since producing the horror that is our son. She would feel a little more confident if this was on ashy pond rather than the sea. We will, therefore, be at the pond on saturday as long as the wind is not too strong and its not too cold and etc. etc........

You are all welcome to join us ( I wont be sailing, just giving tips and doing all the rigging/ carrying) so come along and join in, if anyone does come hints/tips and tuition are glady given..............

-------------
****** Andy Freeman ******

Message posted by Ross on 14 March 2003 at 1:13pm - IP Logged
View Ross's Profile Profile   Search   Quote Ross Quote   Send Msg  
Ross
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Antarctica
28 May 2002
223 Posts

Andy,

I've decided to go to the lakes tomorrow and climb a hill so it'll probably be windy.  And no I'm not heading to Ullswater with my fridge door, I thought I'd do that next time after I've scored some brownie points this time first.

So I regret I can't join you Saturday.  However, if Sunday is any good for surf (I'm almost expecting that the Newton day will be a non-event for lack of wind looking at the forecast), I'd love to give Tynemouth a go on the old waxed stick.  What do you reckon?

-------------
Ross.

Message posted by Ross on 14 March 2003 at 6:40pm - IP Logged
View Ross's Profile Profile   Search   Quote Ross Quote   Send Msg  
Ross
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Antarctica
28 May 2002
223 Posts
After reading my luchtime posting above I just thought it worth clarification lest I be justifiably accused of being an unsupportive chairperson, I WILL be heading to Low Newton if there is any wind at all. 

-------------
Ross.

Message posted by Paul Barnes on 15 March 2003 at 9:17am - IP Logged
View Paul Barnes's Profile Profile   Search   Quote Paul Barnes Quote   Send Msg  
Paul Barnes
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
24 June 2002
108 Posts
I'll be up for a sail or surf whatever the conditions allow.

-------------
paul

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by the forum administrator.